Dr. Dhirendra Singh Kushwah is an ENT Surgeon who did his MBBS from Jiwaji University, Gwalior in 1999, he completed MS from Rani Durgawati University, Jabalpur in 2005. He has over 25 years of experience in surgery and otorhinolaryngology. Since 2005, Dr. Dhirendra Singh Kushwah is practicing as ENT specialist and has performed many successful surgeries in these years. He started as Senior Residency in PGMIR Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi with exposure of ENT Surgeries, FESS, Head and Neck Cancer Surgery and Cochlear Implant surgery. At Dr. RML Hospital, he actively participated in various PG teaching programs. In 2008 he joined renowned Rockland Hospital, New Delhi as Consultant & Head of the ENT Department where he independently performed various ENT surgeries.
- MS – Rani Durgawati Universtity, Jabalpur
- MBBS – Jiwaji University, Gwalior
- ORL International Clinic(Year 2018- Till date): Director of Medical Services at ORL International Clinic, New Delhi.
- Medeor Hospital(Year 2017-18): Director at Medeor Hospital, New Delhi.
- Rockland Hospital(Year 2008 to 2017): Consultant & Head of the ENT Department at Rockland Hospital, New Delhi, Independently handed the various ENT surgeries and taking regular classes of DNB students.
- Max Saket: Senior Consultant at Saket City Hospital (Max Saket) for One Year.
- RML Hospital(Year 2005 to 2008): Senior Residency in PGMIR Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi with exposure of ENT Surgeries, FESS, Head and Neck Cancer Surgery and Cochlear Implant surgery, active participation in PG teaching programs.
Areas of Interests
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
- Micro Ear Surgery
- Sleep Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgery
- FESS conference in Aug 2015 at MAA ENT Institute, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
- FESS workshop held in Feb. 2015 at MAA ENT Institute, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
- Live Surgical Workshop on Endoscopic Endonasal Skull Base Surgery from 26th – 28th April, 2013 in Jaipur (INDIA)
- FESS workshop held in Feb 2013 at Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)