Rhinoplasty is also called nose job or nose surgery to improve the nose shape, size & function. Performed by skilled surgeons like Dr. Dhirendra Singh Kushwah, Rhinoplasty is a transformative procedure that allows individuals to achieve their desired nasal aesthetics and functionality.
What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure that alters the nose’s size, shape, and overall appearance. It can address cosmetic concerns and improve nasal function, making it one of the most sought-after plastic surgery procedures.
What is the step-by-step process of Rhinoplasty?
- Grafting (if necessary)
What are the Types of Rhinoplasty?
- Cosmetic Rhinoplasty: Focuses on enhancing the nose’s appearance, addressing concerns like size, shape, symmetry, and imperfections.
- Functional Rhinoplasty: Primarily aimed at improving nasal function, addressing issues like breathing difficulties, deviated septum, or nasal valve collapse.
- Reconstructive Rhinoplasty: Typically performed to correct congenital disabilities, trauma-related injuries, or deformities resulting from previous surgery.
What are the Techniques Employed in Rhinoplasty
- Open Rhinoplasty: Utilizes an external incision across the columella, allowing for greater visibility and access to the nasal structures.
- Closed Rhinoplasty: Involves incisions inside the nostrils, resulting in no visible external scarring.
- Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty (Emerging Technique): Utilizes ultrasonic technology to precisely reshape bone and cartilage with minimal trauma and faster recovery.
Which treatments are performed with Rhinoplasty?
- Cosmetic Enhancement: Rhinoplasty is sought by individuals looking to improve the aesthetic appearance of their nose, addressing concerns like a hump, wide nostrils, or a bulbous tip.
- Breathing Difficulties: Functional Rhinoplasty may be recommended for individuals experiencing breathing difficulties due to a deviated septum or nasal valve collapse.
- Congenital Deformities: Reconstructive Rhinoplasty can correct congenital deformities or structural issues from birth.
- Trauma or Injury: Rhinoplasty can repair and reshape the nose after trauma or injury, restoring both form and function.
- Revision Rhinoplasty: In cases where a previous rhinoplasty did not achieve the desired outcome, revision rhinoplasty can correct and improve the results.
Rhinoplasty, offered by Dr. Dhirendra Singh Kushwah, is a multifaceted ENT surgical procedure that addresses cosmetic and functional issues related to the nose. Whether it’s reshaping the nasal structure for aesthetic purposes or improving nasal function to enhance breathing, Rhinoplasty allows individuals to achieve their desired nose appearance and function.